Monday, December 2, 2013

Mary

My name is Mary I am an 8 with dirty blonde hair. I have a little brother named Alex he is a 4. My dad Henry is a nurturer and my mom Jennifer is a nurse. When I was little I was assigned to this family unit. I remember the time that we received my little brother Alex. He was so cute! I was four at the time and now I am an 8 about to be 9 in a couple of days. It felt like my life flew by, like just yesterday I was only receiving my hair ribbons. I thought about how I would be receiving my bike this year. I wished that I had an older brother who could teach me how to ride it.  After I was a nine I couldn't wait till I became a twelve and received my job, I want to be a nurturer just like my dad.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED it Jade, I want to be Mary's friend!

    ReplyDelete