Monday, December 9, 2013

Eddy D3-4

Day 3
Today I attended the ceremony of 12 in secret. As of yesterday I am a missing person I have gone underground to a ancient Subway station. It was a weird ceremony of 12 this year, they skipped a child's job and then later told him what his job is, the receiver of memory one of the most hidden jobs and respectable job you could ever get it has been at least 20 years since someone has gotten that job. The twelve was frozen on the stage he had no clue what had just happened, neither did I.
Day 4
I had a good nights sleep to think over what had happened the prior night at the ceremony of twelve. For hours I stared at the cold moist walls of the subway it then dawned on me, the last rule it must have something to do with receiver of memory it has to. When I went to records of sins I found the man that tried to steal the last rule, know I have to find him.

No comments:

Post a Comment