Monday, December 2, 2013

I'm Jasper

       Hello my name is jasper. I live In a  family unit with my sister Julia who's a four and my mom and dad. Im a nine, I just got my bike and love to ride it with my one and only friend Richard. At the age of nine you get you're very own bike. That is a big deal because now you have a lot of freedom. I don't like we're I live it's boring every ones the same and there's no such thing as fun anything fun is a rule violation is what it seems. And breaking a rule is not as simple as it sounds. There is always the risk of being released that only happens in extreme cases though but I don't want to take the risk. I know you're asking "what is a realising?" A realising is complicated because for old people it's a good thing. But for young people it's bad and frowned apone it's like being kicked out of you're own town or community  Any way I'm 4,10 and have dark brown hair that could pass as black. My eyes are a dark green like the color of any olive. I'm not strong nor weak. Family Unit: Father, nurturer. Mother. Birth mother. Sister Julia four.

2 comments:

  1. Well Jasper was very interesting he only had one friend though? If Jasper were real I would be his friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story, good vocab

    ReplyDelete