Monday, December 2, 2013

Daelyn McIntosh

Hey, I'm Daelyn McIntosh. I was assigned doctor when I was a 12. Now I am 32, and have a full family unit. My spouse is Andrew, who is a mechanical engineer. We have female 6; Avery. And a male 2; Hunter. I am a very calm, patient and caring doctor. My work hours aren't too, too bad, but I would've liked more work to do. You see, I'm not a very 'high-ranking' doctor. And I don't get tons of patients running to me-begging me to see them. Which means, I don't have a ton of work to do (other than what the high-ranking docs don't want to do). So sometimes I get bored. I know that doesn't sound possible, but it kind of is for me. That's why I wanted to be an engineer. Probably a mechanical engineer like Andrew. I feel like that job would've suited me better. Andrew is hard-working, brave, and quick. That's what I wish I was. I guess different jobs train you to use different skills and personalities sometimes. Well, that's probably about all of my life that you want to hear.

~Dae~

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like it would be boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it. I wouldn't want her life though

    ReplyDelete