Monday, November 25, 2013

Meet Richard. (Re-shard)





Hi, I'm Richard. I have black hair and I'm 6'6". I like warm hugs, the color green and leaf blowers.
I dislike paper, paper clips and pears. I have a dad named Goliath a mom named Margaret and a sister named Sarah.
When I was born I was sent to the nurchering center where I was taken care of until I was ready to be assigned a family unit. At the center I was cared for fed and loved by the day time nurchers. But during the night the night time nurchers weren't as good. While I was at the center they fed me bathed me, and cared for me. At the age of one I was assigned a family unit. They were nice people. As the years passed  I had more and more responsibility put on. When I turned nine I got a bike! I was so happy. I finally got some freedom! When I turn twelve I will be given an assignment. I'm hopeing for night time nurcheror becems easy and very little work.

No comments:

Post a Comment