Monday, November 25, 2013

My life as Mercy Halloway

Hello! My name is Mercy Halloway, I am a Thirty Two. My husband, Leo, is also a Thirty Two. I have two beautiful children, a Thirteen named Samuel, and a Six named Katrina. We live in our 3 bedroom home at the corner of Green Street and Miller Way. 
   I live happily as a Nurterer helping the Ones and the unnamed. Leo works as a cargo plane pilot.  Samuel is also a pilot, following in his fathers footsteps. Katrina wants to be a school teacher and work with other sixes, but now she is going to school and has to wait another 6 years to try and get teacher. 
   Now, let me describe myself. I am very pretty (I don't mean to brag) I have wavy light brown hair, dark hazel eyes, and a perfect tan complexion. My hair sometimes turns a dark blonde if the sun is high enough. My husband has black hair and the darkest brown for eyes, along with my son.
  Katrina is different from most Sixes. Her hair is a mixture of blonde and brown, and her eyes  change color with what she is wearing. If she is wearing her black coat, they are dark blue, if she is wearing a light color, her eyes turn so light, it is almost white.  

2 comments:

  1. Very nice details! I like the way you said Samuel is following in is footsteps. I also like the way you said tan complection. You description gives me a very good picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo detailed awesome description of the girls eyes great bio

    ReplyDelete