Monday, November 25, 2013

Sarah

Sarah

Hi,I'm Sarah  I live in Jonas' Community and street. I live in an established family unit.  I have my mother, Myrtle, and my dad,Tom.  I have an older brother who's name is Derek.  Everyone in my family unit rarely make infractions.

I am an Eleven and soon I will become a Tweleve.  I really hope to become a nurturer.  I spend most of my volunteer hours at the Nurturing Center.

I really like to ride my bike and I'm really good at it since I got practice, when my brother privately taught me when I was an Eight.  I love to spend my volunteer hours at the Nurturing Center and the House Of Old. I also love to share my feelings at dinner and my dreams at breakfast.  I always try to be first.

I have brown hair and the normal dark eyes. I try my best to fit in and be like the other girls. I like to play with a whole group of girls.  My best friends are Marissa and Maryium.  I love to be at the reaction center and play catch.

I really enjoy it in the Community and I can't wait to get my permanent assignment.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your biography. You were very descriptive and used a lot if info from the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does sarah want to be a nurture Is there a side to here that we don't know about?

    ReplyDelete