Monday, November 25, 2013

Eddy D1-2

Day 1
My name is Eddy from family unit number 12. I am writing this message to all whom concern. Something is wrong in our society there is something missing I can feel it everyone seems controlled. It is like nobody will do anything wrong nobodys a troublemaker. There is something the people dont know  and I will figure it out.
Day 2
I did some investigating and found an old document in our society's library. It was the start of our society the one good piece of history. It was our first rules like the 10 comandments for Moses. The weird thing is the paper is ripped it is missing one rule. I asked the librarian and she said that someone once tried to steal the rules but it ripped and the man got that one rule. Which that was strange to me but I would never question a elder.  I think there is something up with that paper.

3 comments:

  1. I what to here more and find out what happened to the piece of paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool I really like the start it really hooks you in and is very interesting. Keep going and I'm sure it will be a great bio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nick that was really cool I wonder what the rule was you should do like a day 3 and you like find the person and get the rule and like ya

    ReplyDelete