Monday, November 25, 2013

Meet Fredrick

I'm fredrick and live in a family unit of four. I live next to my friend Jones and I'm also close to asher my other friend. I am eleven years old and I what to be a pilot. A year ago a black fighter jet flew over our town and thats when I figured out that I had been waiting for something for something to trigger my dreams.
  My parents names are Paul and Emma. They are both nurtures in the day time so I get to see them when I come home from school. I have a little sister named emily. She is nine years old and I'm teaching her to ride her bike.and shes loving it. She doesn't know what she wants to do but shill figure it out in her own time.
Asher is always late for class and it make all of us laugh when he makes up these really strange excuses. Me and Jones always early but one time he was late but he didn't have to give   apology because his mom singed a note saying that they had some important things to talk about. I asked him about it and he said that he had to start taking the pills ever morning because he had a stirring. I take the pills to so now we had even more in common.
In school we have been learning about geography and how to read longitude and latitude. We just started to realize how big that world actually is its amazing. Thats why I want to be a pilot so that I can fly to faraway places and discover new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment